Woohoo – no queasiness!April 15, 2010 at 11:26 am | Posted in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) | 3 Comments
Boohoo – no weight-loss.
3 Comments »
Vote for me – 2013 Healthline Best Health Blog
Healthline blog awards
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
Wren on On mended knee run4joy59 on On mended knee Maggie on On mended knee carlascorner on O’oh … run4joy59 on O’oh …
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
- I wish I could live in the dream world my consultant inhabits
- Hurrah! I've got my City and Guilds qualification!
- The joys of a winter routine hospital appointment
- A day (or two) in my life with RA
- PIP gives me the pip!
- 5-HTP update - hmm, not working so well now
- Immune system has an on/off switch 'in the mind' ...?
When I remembered to post