Woohoo – no queasiness!April 15, 2010 at 11:26 am | Posted in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) | 3 Comments
Boohoo – no weight-loss.
3 Comments »
Vote for me – 2013 Healthline Best Health Blog
Healthline blog awards
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
pollyannapenguin on Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cu… carlascorner on Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cu… pollyannapenguin on Breathtaking incompetence… mrsmooseface on Breathtaking incompetence… Wren on Breathtaking incompetence…
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
- PIP gives me the pip!
- 'I can see clearly now, the vague has gone!'
- Immune system has an on/off switch 'in the mind' ...?
- Wheelchairs - the pros and cons
- About RA
- RA glossary
- A new drug target identified for RA
When I remembered to post