Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
pollyannapenguin on Future of Health Conferen… Carla Kienast on Future of Health Conferen… Wren on We’re off to see the Wiz… April Wood on Optimism around RA! pollyannapenguin on Optimism around RA!
- Optimism around RA!
- Wheelchairs - the pros and cons
- We're off to see the Wizard ... or at least to Future of Health Conference 2014
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- Second shoulder injection
- PIP gives me the pip!
- Spare legs anyone?
- Knee Cosy
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
When I remembered to post