Vote for me – 2013 Healthline Best Health Blog
Healthline blog awards
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
pollyannapenguin on Good GRIEF – advertising… Eileen on Good GRIEF – advertising… pollyannapenguin on Advertising doctors ginny on Advertising doctors pollyannapenguin on Good GRIEF – advertising…
- Wax bath therapy
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
- Knee Cosy
- 'I can see clearly now, the vague has gone!'
- RA - it's not 'fair wear and tear'!
- Walk in blood-test update
- Good GRIEF - advertising doctors part 2
- RA glossary
When I remembered to post