Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
Carla Kienast on Tweeting Penguin Eileen Harrison on A bit of an update – I c… Wren on A bit of an update – I c… Carla Kienast on A bit of an update – I c… K B on Cutting back on the tabs!
- Tweeting Penguin
- PIP gives me the pip!
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- Wheelchairs - the pros and cons
- A bit of an update - I can't believe it's been so long!
- At last - significant, coordinated research into the WHYs of RA!
- Cutting back on the tabs!
- You? Arthritis? Aren't you a bit young?
- A 'one injection' cure for Arthritis within five years ... well, let's hope so!
When I remembered to post