Healthline blog awards
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
Eileen Harrison on A bit of an update – I c… Wren on A bit of an update – I c… Carla Kienast on A bit of an update – I c… K B on Cutting back on the tabs! Allen on O’oh …
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
- A bit of an update - I can't believe it's been so long!
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- PIP gives me the pip!
- World Autoimmune Arthritis Day
- Immune system has an on/off switch 'in the mind' ...?
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- 5Htp for Fibromyalgia ... and a dose of morning stiffness thrown in
- Review - Physicool - it sure is cool!
When I remembered to post