Vote for me – 2013 Healthline Best Health Blog
Healthline blog awards
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
Allen on O’oh … Anne on O’oh … Wren on On mended knee run4joy59 on On mended knee Maggie on On mended knee
- PIP gives me the pip!
- 5-HTP update - hmm, not working so well now
- Immune system has an on/off switch 'in the mind' ...?
- Occupational Therapist - jolly useful!
- About RA
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- You? Arthritis? Aren't you a bit young?
- Healthline Best Health Blog Contest
When I remembered to post
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30