Vote for me – 2013 Healthline Best Health Blog
Healthline blog awards
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
Nony on There are some sick people out… What do you do when… on A day (or two) in my life with… pollyannapenguin on There are some sick people out… amandapayne2013 on There are some sick people out… pollyannapenguin on A day (or two) in my life with…
- A day (or two) in my life with RA
- About RA
- Three-monthly blood tests
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- Coping with Fibromyalgia as well as RA - part 2
- The joys of the walk-in blood test clinic
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- PIP gives me the pip!
- Physicool products - 20% off
When I remembered to post
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30