Vote for me – 2013 Healthline Best Health Blog
Healthline blog awards
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
pollyannapenguin on Good GRIEF – advertising… Eileen on Good GRIEF – advertising… pollyannapenguin on Advertising doctors ginny on Advertising doctors pollyannapenguin on Good GRIEF – advertising…
- Good GRIEF - advertising doctors part 2
- Immune system has an on/off switch 'in the mind' ...?
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
- PIP gives me the pip!
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- 5Htp for Fibromyalgia ... and a dose of morning stiffness thrown in
- Advertising doctors
- Healthline Best Health Blog Contest
When I remembered to post