7 things I loveMay 1, 2009 at 5:23 pm | Posted in Me, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) | 5 Comments
Tags: just for fun
Continuing Cathy’s blog chain (which I don’t think qualifies as a meme, by the way, but you don’t want the scientific explanation as to why, I’m sure!) Thanks for ‘inviting’ me Robin! I will resist the temptation to say ‘hubby’ seven times!
2. My mum and brother… even when I’m not invited to his 40th birthday party that he hasn’t told me he’s having.
3. My cats, past and present … and future, no doubt. There’s one trying to worm her (or possibly his) way into our affections, our house and Enormous and Middle-Sized Cat’s food. Obviously she(?) has heard there’s a vacancy for a tiny cat and she does fit the bill.
4. Sweet stuff, cakes, puddings, chocolates, you name it. Well … let’s be honest … FOOD!
5. Living in the country …after surviving my first eighteen years in London!
6. The smell of the earth after rain.
7. True friends. (Having been through an AJ experience recently of discovering who my friends really aren’t.)
I’m tagging (except I don’t know if there’s a way of letting them know this, so they probably won’t know!):
Anyone who’s blogging in the UK on RA that I don’t know about yet
Anyone over 40 who’s blogging about RA that I don’t know about yet – please make yourself known so I can stop feeling so OLD!