Woohoo – no queasiness!April 15, 2010 at 11:26 am | Posted in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) | 3 Comments
Boohoo – no weight-loss.
3 Comments »
Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
pollyannapenguin on Unexpected Hospital Invoice pollyannapenguin on Unexpected Hospital Invoice pollyannapenguin on Unexpected Hospital Invoice Carla Kienast on Unexpected Hospital Invoice Simon on Unexpected Hospital Invoice
- Unexpected Hospital Invoice
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- Ladies and Gentlemen, I declare this flare officially over!
- 5Htp for Fibromyalgia ... and a dose of morning stiffness thrown in
- Little things
- About RA
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- Hospital appointment - only 7 months late
When I remembered to post