Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
imjesseddy on Knee flare Lene on Knee flare Carla Kienast on Knee flare pollyannapenguin on Dry Mouth Can Lead to Tooth… Lorna on Dry Mouth Can Lead to Tooth…
- National Arthritis Week - 12-18 October in the UK
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
- A reliable diagnosis for Lupus on its way?
- 5Htp for Fibromyalgia ... and a dose of morning stiffness thrown in
- About Pollyanna Penguin
When I remembered to post