Happy Holidays everyoneDecember 24, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment
Tags: Christmas, frost, frosted rose, green, Happy Holidays, red, rose, Seaon's Greetings
1 Comment »
Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
pollyannapenguin on Gluten Free UPdate Carla Kienast on Gluten Free UPdate pollyannapenguin on The Great Gluten Free Exp… Eileen on The Great Gluten Free Exp… pollyannapenguin on The Great Gluten Free Exp…
- Sometimes I feel a wee bit isolated over this side…
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- Methotrexate injection
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- 5Htp for Fibromyalgia ... and a dose of morning stiffness thrown in
- The latest on the blood test fiasco
- Bloody Surgery Again!
- Gluten Free UPdate
- Food Hospital - Channel 4 on Wednesday
When I remembered to post