Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
mariajay76 on Tooth aches and irritatio… pollyannapenguin on Tooth aches and irritatio… mariajay76 on Tooth aches and irritatio… pollyannapenguin on Tooth aches and irritatio… mariajay76 on Tooth aches and irritatio…
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- NICE is as blinkered as ever: nothing has changed since 2010
- A day (or two) in my life with RA
- Cutting back on the tabs!
- PIP gives me the pip!
- 5Htp for Fibromyalgia ... and a dose of morning stiffness thrown in
When I remembered to post
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31