Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
imjesseddy on Knee flare Lene on Knee flare Carla Kienast on Knee flare pollyannapenguin on Dry Mouth Can Lead to Tooth… Lorna on Dry Mouth Can Lead to Tooth…
- Hopefully not the 'new normal' ... and 'now in other news ...'
- National Arthritis Week - 12-18 October in the UK
- RA - it's not 'fair wear and tear'!
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- PIP gives me the pip!
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
When I remembered to post