Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
Lene on The last few weeks – mos… Eileen Harrison on To flare or not to flare… pollyannapenguin on To flare or not to flare… Wren on To flare or not to flare… pollyannapenguin on To flare or not to flare…
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- About RA
- 5Htp for Fibromyalgia ... and a dose of morning stiffness thrown in
- I've started Methotrexate - and yes, I'm glad!
- The last few weeks - mostly 'pants' but some great highlights!
- Hurrah! I've got my City and Guilds qualification!
- RA glossary
- NHS wonderland part 2 - peeing in a pot for 24 hours
- A bit of an update - I can't believe it's been so long!
When I remembered to post