Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
pollyannapenguin on To flare or not to flare… Wren on To flare or not to flare… pollyannapenguin on To flare or not to flare… A Well Read Woman on To flare or not to flare… pollyannapenguin on To flare or not to flare…
- About Pollyanna Penguin
- It's not just chronic disease - it's just that we have to put up with it more often!
- Paracetamol (Tylenol) has a cumulative effect - heck, why didn't I know that?
- To flare or not to flare - that is the question
- About RA
- Future of Health Conference
- Palindromic Rheumatism - if you have been diagnosed, Arthritis Research UK wants to hear from you
- Wax bath therapy
- 5Htp for Fibromyalgia ... and a dose of morning stiffness thrown in
When I remembered to post