Healthline blog awards
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A bit about me
My name is not Pollyanna and I'm not a penguin. If you'd not worked out the last bit you should probably stop reading this and seek out a psychologist.
This is a blog about me and rheumatoid arthritis - sounds like fun, huh? Well I'm hoping it'll be a bit more fun than it sounds - hence the Pollyanna part. I'm going to try to stay positive about it and play 'Pollyanna's glad game' - finding reasons to be cheerful basically.
If you really want to know more see the 'About me' page.
Search the blog
pollyannapenguin on On the Third Day Before Christ… Cathy on On the Third Day Before Christ… pollyannapenguin on On the Third Day Before Christ… Carla Kienast on On the Third Day Before Christ… pollyannapenguin on On the Third Day Before Christ…
- Sticks and stones ...but mostly sticks
- O'oh ...
- On mended knee
- There are some sick people out there - and I'm not talking about the ones with RA!
- Save our Local Pharmacies
- Ladies and Gentlemen, I declare this flare officially over!
- Healclick.com - a new way of looking at your health
- Methotrexate injection
- Optimism around RA!
When I remembered to post